shopDisney added a Mickey’s Birthdayland T-Shirt for Adults today as part of the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Vault Collection. Mickey’s Birthdayland was a 1988 Magic Kingdom limited-time land (you can read our article about it here). Here is more information on the Mickey’s Birthdayland t-shirt, with additional information on shopDisney while it remains available.
In tribute to the 1988 Magic Kingdom attraction, our vintage-look Mickey’s Birthdayland t-shirt really takes the cake!
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort
- Distressed screen art for vintage styling
- Vintage Mickey’s Birthdayland design includes Mickey Mouse and logo
- Jersey knit tee
- Short sleeves
- Ribbed crew neck
- Mickey’s Birthdayland opened at the Magic Kingdom on June 18, 1988, as part of a yearlong celebration of Mickey Mouse’s 60th Anniversary, later evolving into Mickey’s Starland, Mickey’s Toyland, and Mickey’s Toontown Fair
- Mickey Mouse’s birthday is November 18, 1928–the date Steamboat Willie premiered
- Part of the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Vault Collection
- 100% cotton
This article includes affiliate links that help support Mousesteps.