shopDisney has added an Ariel Limited Edition Doll as the newest in the Disney Designer Collection series. The doll is designed by artist Rocio Cintrón, who talks about the inspiration below. Read more about the Ariel Limited Edition Doll below, with additional details on shopDisney while it remains available.
The Disney Designer Collection is proud to introduce the Ultimate Princess Celebration, a limited edition series of dolls carefully crafted by artists across The Walt Disney Company. Princess Ariel resonated with Rocio Cintrón because she longed to be part of two different worlds–celebrating her Latina culture as an American. The inspiration for her Ariel doll design stems from the end scene of The Little Mermaid when Ariel emerges from the water and onto land in a shimmering purple dress.
- Disney Designer Collection Ariel doll
- Limited Edition of 5,500
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Designer: Rocío Cintrón
- Detailed couture gown
- Sheer sleeves
- Embroidered seascape filigree
- Gem studded skirt
- Golden chestplate with iridescent gems
- Golden shell bracelet
- Open toe shoes with shell decoration
- Fully poseable
- Display stand included
- Comes in elegant window display packaging with gatefold cover, foil decoration and magnetic closure
- Inspired by Disney’s animated classic The Little Mermaid (1989)
- Part of the Disney Ultimate Princess Celebration Collection
- Ages 6+
- PVC / ABS plastic / polyoxymethylene / polyester / polypropylene
- Ariel: 13 3/4” H
- Box: 16” H x 12” W x 5 1/2” D
This article includes affiliate links that help support Mousesteps.