shopDisney Adds Limited Release “The Mandalorian” MagicBand+
shopDisney has added a limited release “The Mandalorian” MagicBand+. The MagicBand+ features artwork of The Mandalorian and Grogu, and the N1 Starfighter.
Read below for more information on “The Mandalorian” MagicBand+, with more details on shopDisney while it remains available.
Star Wars: The Mandalorian MagicBand+ – Limited Release
MagicBand+ lets you engage with Disney moments like never before as it reacts to select park interactions with lighting effects and gesture recognition. This limited release MagicBand+ design is inspired by Star Wars: The Mandalorian and includes Din Djarin, Grogu, plus the N1 Starfighter.
- Limited Release
- Includes one MagicBand+ with Star Wars: The Mandalorian design
- Strap features Grogu, The Mandalorian and N1 Starfighter
- Tappable icon features ”N1 Starfighter” test
- Inspired by Star Wars: The Mandalorian on Disney+
Immerse yourself in Disney stories using some exciting new features of MagicBand+, including:
- Customizable, full-spectrum color-changing lights that interact with select nighttime spectaculars
- Vibrations that bring experiences to life in a new, immersive way
- Gesture recognition, enabling magical surprises
- Bluetooth pairing and connectivity to smart devices, allowing you to customize and manage your band through the My Disney Experience app or the Disneyland app
- Star Wars: Batuu Bounty Hunters interactive quest, which lets you be a bounty hunter at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge (valid theme park admission and park reservation required)
- Enchanting interactions with the Disney Fab 50 Character Collection, the golden sculptures spread throughout the Walt Disney World Resort theme parks
Plus, MagicBand+ allows you to:
- Enter theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort (valid park admission and reservation required)
- Check in at Lightning Lane entrances (separate valid Lightning Lane entry required)*
- Link Disney PhotoPass photos to your Disney account
At Walt Disney World Resort, you can also unlock your Disney Resort room with a single tap and easily charge food and merchandise purchases to the payment card on file at your Disney Resort hotel room during your stay.**
For the best experience, fully charge your MagicBand+ prior to use. Interactive experiences, lights and vibrations require a strong battery charge, but access features like tapping to enter theme parks, Lightning Lane entrances and Disney Resort hotel room doors at Walt Disney World Resort do not require a charged band.
Remember to pair your MagicBand+ with your smartphone and make sure you have the latest software updates using My Disney Experience or the Disneyland mobile app.†
This article includes affiliate links that help support Mousesteps.